OMY's Yoga Teacher Training Online Course is an interactive and informative resource to help guide those beginning their yoga teacher training journey, current teachers or for those just wishing to deepen their knowledge base of Yoga. It includes unlimited access to over 300 minutes of video and 40 lessons including History and Philosophy of Yoga, Anatomy and Physiology and even Legal rights and responsibilities or Yoga teachers.
Nine Interactive Modules
• Exploring the Confluence of Ancient Roots and Contemporary Practice
•Inspirited Vinyasa Flow and the Empowered Practice
•Energetic Awakening, Yogic Philosophy and Personal Balance
• Illuminating Yoga Anatomy, Physiology and Kinesiology
• Cultivating an Inviting and Nurturing Environment
• Intuitive Planning and Going with the Flow
• Brightening Inner Space and Diving Deep
• Subtle Awareness and Dynamic Movement Support
• Yoga Business Practices and Contemporary Trends
The online course presented on this page is a great way for any current or potential Yoga teacher trainee to begin to build a strong foundation or gain required program non-contact hours. Available to anyone, and contains over 30 non-contact hours of continuing education as required by the Yoga Alliance® for registered yoga teachers.
Ozark Mountain Yoga Teacher Training includes the following texts and additional resources:
• "Teaching Yoga: Essential Foundations and Techniques" by Mark Stephens,
Although not required for those who are not enrolled in teacher training, this text provides additional information relevant to course topics and is highly recommended as an accompaniment to the online program.
• "Functional Anatomy of Yoga: A Guide for Practicioners and Teachers" by David Keil,
David Keil's text and Yoganatomy for Teacher Training online program is included in the tuition for OMY's Live in studio Teacher Trainings.The OMY Online course provides Anatomy and Physiology for Yoga Teachers information with additional resources. However, David Keil's anatomy programs go above and beyond. They are all highly recommended in addition to the this online program and a link within the anatomy section is provided.